Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Supertoting

A while back I made myself a supertote - perfect for hauling projects around and I even take it to work if I have paperwork to haul around! (might need a second ...)
I made it using my new favourite block "Fox and Goose" and used some awesome fabric from Jessica Wheelahan called "texttype". I think it is available from Material Obsession but I have her email if you are interested! It is is perfect mustard fabric and it is a little heavier than quilting cotton so it was perfect for my bag!


Well I also had a conference in Melbourne in September and decided to make a long weekend of it when two of my girlfriends also decided to tag along and make it a super long weekend! One of them lives in Perth so we don't often all get to catch up. Both my friends are quilters (or learning) so fabric shopping was certainly on the agenda. Therefore they both needed supertotes as well - how else where we going to carry fabric around??




And here were my fabric purchases... Amitie Textiles on the left and GJ's Fabric on the right. Supertotes did well :)


1 comment:

  1. Love these supertotes! I need to make myself a new bag... just can't decide on what I want to make. Loving your purchases. I have that Terra Australias 2 print just waiting for something special... maybe a bag??? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete