Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Finished Dilly Bags

Hi and welcome back to the Dilly Bag Along hosted by the wonderful Angie at GnomeAngel - for the finished products!

The Fussy Cutters Club Dilly Bag-a-Long hosted by GnomeAngel.com

Here are my two versions of the bag. The first is my bag featuring the gorgeous Australian fabric from Emma Jean Jansen's Terra Australis range which was my first attempt at fancy fussy cutting. I can't wait to do more of this style of fussy cutting in the future!


The second bag is my daughter's, who picked out most of the fabric. When I gave it to her this morning she said she didn't want it as it is not purple - her favourite colour. Anyway we got back on track and now she loves it and has already stuffed it full of toys! And how many toys can we fit in it....


No comments:

Post a Comment