Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

March Bees & BOMS


I must admit - I am loving the Skill Builder BOM, especially the FMQ. I have always been a straight line quilter, sometimes sneaking some curves in but always with my walking foot. So it was quite daunting to use the darning foot to FMQ. The block this month were the Em-Dash
FMQ Em Dash
and The Mood
FMQ The Mood
I am getting used to the circles/pebble quilting but still quite wonky!i had one triangle the wrong way round in The Mood but as it contained precious coveted Anna Maria Horner Good Folks fabric it was staying that way!!
My 4 blocks together so far...
First Four
The March block for the Simply Solids: a modern {bee}was for Kirsten who requested a X and + block from the stash.
March block : Fallow Group
Hubby was admiring this block hanging on the door so it looks like there might be a X and + quilt in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment