Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Fall 2013

Welcome to the Blogger's Quilt Festival - Fall 2013 hosted by Amy at Amy's Creative Side
 
AmysCreativeSide

The Quilt I am entering is a modern eye-spy quilt I made for my son completely made from scraps. Last festival I showed my daughters eye-spy quilt, so to combat any future sibling rivalry I thought my little man also needed one!

I love this type of quilt as I can look at all the different fabrics I have acquired over the years (and maybe some new ones as well!) I am also reminded of fabrics hiding in my stash! This time round I have used a text print for the background and 9 patch blocks with a coloured centre. I tried to use different "windows" than his sisters quilt.

Mr. C's quilt


#ispy

Mr. C's quilt



Again, very scrap friendly - scrap batting & scrap binding. I am hoping he will treasure it for many years.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to drop by some of the other amazing quilts at the festival.

Details
Size: 30"x 38"
Quilting: simply curvy lines by me
Category: Favorite Baby Quilt

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful I-spy! I love the idea of these types of quilts for children.

    ReplyDelete