Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Q3 FAL round up


Well I was ambitious, and despite having a extremely creative quarter I only completed 1 item on my list. How sad - 1! My original list is here

I finished my little man's quilt which kinda matches in a "same same but different" way to his big sister's quilt which was a Q2 finish

A modern i-spy made entirely from scraps (ok I fib a little. I did purchase some FQs very cheaply for some of the pictures in it but if hubby asks it is all scraps)

Mr. C's quilt

Mr. C's quilt
I think he is happy with it!

 
The good thing about my FAL list is that I can roll it over to next quarter! But I may need to add a few other starts....

2 comments:

  1. I, too, only finished one thing on my list. :( However, what you did finish looks great. Your son will love it over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little son's I Spy quilt. Great fussy cut squares and I like the way you have framed the 9 patches with the same solid colour you used in the centre of the blocks. It really pulls the quilt together. Great sashing too!

    ReplyDelete