Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

The Staple Dress version 2


I am loving this pattern! Though I don't want to end up with the same dress in different fabrics so I am making adjustments along the way. I had a little sick man this week so we had a day at home (love carers leave!) and while he had his nap I got most of the dress cut out and sewn up! So my second staple dress is some gorgeous batik fabric a friend bought back from Indonesia. I really wanted to do the drop hem as this fabric has some drape - but alas did not have enough fabric. Instead I added a Peter Pan collar. I have never drafted a collar before but I somehow managed to do it. So here we are...
#thestapledress #stapledress  #peterpancollar

And for my next Staple dress I am thinking a maxi with a tank style top .... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment