Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Skill Builder BOM 2013 and 2014


Wow, have you seen Alyssa's Skill Builder BOM 2014 yet? How awesome does it look! I am very excited to be testing some of the blocks for her as well. So come and join us in 2014 for it!

Pile O' Fabric

I have almost joined all my 2013 blocks together - 1 row to go! I am loving joining the QAYG blocks together. And how fantastic is glue - no stabbing myself with pins! 

I am a quilting glue convert! 

I see myself making more larger quilts in my future using this method as I struggle to quilt larger quilts. So they tend to sit around while I end up making more. 

Here are all my blocks - the final placement is a little different but I love how they all look together. Except for the grey solid all the fabrics used in this came from my scrap pile. I love how they work together - even the pink!

Skill Builder BOM

My favourite quilting on a block has to be the Candyland block. I thought it was the most challenging block for me to sew (ekkkk curves!) but I love the woodgrain quilting! no bad for someone who had never free motion quilted before starting this quilt.

Skill Builder BOM: Candyland

Favourite Block has to be the Starlight Block

Skill Builder BOM catchup: Starlight
I cannot wait to finish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment