Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Spinning Stars QAL

Hey - I thought I would give this a go! Spinning stars fabric I just happened to have a birthday recently and I put through a totally selfish Hawthorne Threads order. I got some awesome fabric to make Miss E a quilt for her "big girl" bed when bubba boy comes along and requires a cot. And just so he won't feel left out I got some fabric to make him one as well! And the rest of the order - mine, all mine!! which conviently was 10 x 1/2 yards - wow and this QAL requires 10 x 1/2 yards = FATE. And I know I can't count because there are 11 in the pic - I could not bear to cut up the Babushka fabric - afraid i would lose too much of the large scale print so I found another in my stash that went perfectly. Don't worry bab will certainly make an appearance on the back. All cut - ready to go! All cut up but no time to sew :(

No comments:

Post a Comment